Find Your Next Permanent Job Opportunity in the Chicagoland and Suburban Areas TodayThank you for visiting our website. BIRK Staffing works with a large volume of clients, many of which are experiencing tremendous growth! We invite you to browse our current and recurring opportunities. All job requirements are outlined as dictated by our clients. Please feel free to upload your resume. Only qualified candidates will be contacted. These jobs are getting filled fast, send your resume as soon as possible.
Material Handler $13/hr (2nd SHIFT) Elk Grove Village, ILThis large manufacturer is in need for a Material Handler who is looking for a company that can offer a career path. There are 4 main requirements and someone who has done material handling. Must understand how important it is to make sure the material are getting to the right operators to get the product made.
- Ability to operate a Forklift
- Ability to lift 75 lbs
- Good Math skills
- Must be able to read and write in English
Maintenance Mechanic $20-$25/hr Skokie, IL (Libertyville has hired, only Skokie left)
- Conduct preventive maintenance activities
- Troubleshoot production equipment, tools and fixtures
- Dismantle Machines, replace defective parts, reassemble machines and make necessary adjustments
- Perform minor electrical maintenance, pneumatic and hydraulic
- Interface with outside vendors for HVAC, electrical and plumbing issues
- Support Manufacturing, Engineering and Quality departments
- Must have 2-3 years related experience
- General knowledge of PC operations, email and MS Office software
2-Material Handler $15/hr (2nd & 3rd SHIFT) Wheeling, IL
- Must have previous material handler experience
- Forklift experience and ability to work at a fast pace
- Inventory cycle counts, refill requests.
- PC skills to enter data.
- 3rd Shift 8:30 pm to 4:30 am
- 2nd Shift 11;30 am – 8:30 pm $14/hour
Inside/Outside Sales $40/K base Buffalo Grove, ILInside/Outside Sales Guru Solid Base plus Commission The Sales person will focus on customer acquisition and retention. This position involves cold calling new potential customers, business referrals, or web leads. Provide prospective and current customers with all products and services offered Work with client to create solutions for their roofing and sheet metal fabrication needs and consult through the sales process. Must be energetic, well-spoken, and eager to close sales and increase revenue Responsibilities
- Servicing existing customer’s needs
- Preparing and following up on Sales Quotes
- Actively pursuing existing customer future needs
- Cold calling; making multiple outbound calls to potential clients
- Understanding client needs and offering solutions and support
- Researching potential leads from business directories, web searches, or digital resources
- Qualifying leads from digital campaigns, conferences, references, tradeshows, etc.
- Creating and maintaining a list/database of prospect clients
- Presenting and delivering information to potential clients
- Answering potential client questions and follow-up call questions
- Working with sales team when closing sale
- Building pipelines with channel partners and team members to close sales
- Maintaining database (Salesforce, CRM, Excel, etc.) of prospective client information, MS Office proficiency
- Closing sales and working with client through closing process
Quality Control Technician $13-$15/hour Elk Grove Village, ILSecond shift position from 3 pm to 11:30 am. Great environment, very team oriented. Must have quality control experience.
- Responsible for maintenance and inventory of all gages and fixtures.
- Perform calibration on all gages and fixtures.
- Generate p/o’s for equipment requiring outside calibrations.
- Label all test equipment as necessary to reflect current status.
- Maintain calibration database, data entries, report, etc.
- Conduct final audit inspection per work Procedures, work instructions and control plans.
- Perform final audit of MRB reworked/sorted parts.
- Perform product sampling per prescribed methods.
- Communicate Quality concerns directly to Manufacturing.
- Maintains communication and coordination with other Q.A personnel and the Q.A Supervisor.
- Ensure parts are properly identified as to their inspection and test status.
- Perform other Q.A inspections, data gathering and statistical work as required.
- Maintain and support ISO Quality system requirements.
- Other tasks as assigned Reviewing quality Awareness board Also Conducting scar & questionable part at process, Daily Housekeeping work area MUST be organized for company safety and must Team work with others.
AutoCAD Mechanical Drafter $16-$17/Hr Chicago, IL (HIRED)
Our client, a metal fabricator , has been successful for over 50 years. This is an immediate opportunity for a talented CAD Drafter who can produce 2D drawings for high precision metal parts. Successful candidate must also have a solid understanding of tolerances, blueprints, 3D and isometric views. Must have experience working for a manufacturing company. This is not an architectural or civil engineering industry. Qualified candidates must pass a pre-employment drug screening and criminal background check. Please submit resume reflecting required experience. Hours are Monday thru Friday, 7am-3:30pm. Comfortable environment, progressive company, career advancement and comprehensive benefits offered.
Lead Supervisor Customer Service $48-$52/K Berkeley, ILThis position supports 5 other Customer Service reps. Responsible for assisting them with problems, issues and anything that comes up. Must have a great personality and have at least 3 years experience in Logistics/Distribution. This corporation has been in business over 50 years assisting companies with warehouse and distribution of products. Heavy phones, and 3rd party logistics experience. They have a low turn over rate and great corporate culture to work within. Nine hour days 7:30 am to 4:30 this includes paid lunch. Monday through Friday. This opportunity requires someone with inventory management, logistics, distribution, process orders from start to finish, problem solve with carriers.
Stone Fabricator $13-$15/hr Lakemoor, ILThis position requires someone who wants to learn and grow with a company. Must have some knowledge or background in stone fabrication.
- Knowledge of raw materials by name/color/thickness
- Recognize flaws or defects in the stone
- Judge levels of finish
- Able to follow directions and great attention detail
- Will certify on forklift
- Good physical dexterity due to handling large pieces of stone using machinery, very physical job
- Position stone slabs for measuring, fabrication, and finishes
Production Team Member $16/hr-$18/hr Elk Grove Village, ILLarge established corporation that builds various commercial HVAC units. Great corporate culture, truly takes care of their employees. Very low turn over due to great environment. 1st shift 6:30am to 3:00 pm. Full benefits! This person is part of a team that must have mechanical aptitude, be able to assemble basic machinery, using hand tools. Brazing wire and copper. HVAC experience on any level is a plus!
Packaging $12 – $14/hr Elk Grove Village, ILWe are excited to recruit for an international manufacturing company that has multiple opportunities for reliable warehouse associates with a solid work ethic to work in various departments throughout the warehouse/production area. They are well-established and the company offers the opportunity to learn new skills and cross-train. Work shifts are Monday through Friday and start times vary per department: 5:45am, 6:45am and 9:45am. Qualified candidates must pass a pre-employment drug screening and criminal background check. Traditional opportunities include the following:
- Shipping (UPS or FedEx online) and Receiving
- Lift Truck/Cherry Picker/Reach Truck Operator
- Machine Operators/Press Operators
- Material Handlers