Find Your Next Permanent Job Opportunity in the Chicagoland and Suburban Areas TodayThank you for visiting our website. BIRK Staffing works with a large volume of clients, many of which are experiencing tremendous growth! We invite you to browse our current and recurring opportunities. All job requirements are outlined as dictated by our clients. Please feel free to upload your resume. Only qualified candidates will be contacted. These jobs are getting filled fast, send your resume as soon as possible.
Controller $90/K Bensenville, ILJob Description Controller This is a growing organization with a great corporate culture. Everyone gets along and is team oriented, with an open minded culture. They have other locations in Canada, Isreal, and France. Really great opportunity for the right person. Job Duties:
- Prepare and report financial statements of both U.S. location and Canadian location for President based in US and for Corporate CFO located in Israel
- Prepare and process monthly journal entries
- Oversee the accounting department to ensure proper maintenance of all accounting systems and functions; supervise the accounting staff.
- Oversee all financial transactions for the organization.
- Manage the HR function including the 401K plan, the Payroll Systems including commission reports for the salespeople and health insurance.
- Coordinate the Risk Management and Insurance programs.
- Prepare and monitor budgets
- Monitor and update employee expense policies and adherence to those policies
- Work with outside tax accountants and auditors
- Manage filing of tax returns
- BS in Accounting or Finance
- Strong Computer skills with expert proficiency in Excel
- Experience with SAP software a MUST!
- 5+ years in accounting management roles
Global Product Manager $80-90/K Gurnee, IL (Still open 9/21/2018)This position will direct product development and ensure high return on the investment. Responsible for establishing short and long term product objectives. This is accomplished through the development and execution of the product marketing plan, managing the product development cycle and launch cycle. They will translate ideas into strategy and follow product development from start to finish.
- Proven ability to develop product and marketing strategies and effectively communicate recommendations to executive management.
- Solid technical background with understanding of various technical devices used medical field, dental field and others.
- Proven work experience in product management or as an associate product manager.
- A proven track record of decision making and problem solving based on analytics.
- Proven track record of managing all aspects of a successful product throughout its life cycle.
- BS degree in Business Administration or related field
Commercial Analyst Manager $70-80/K Gurnee, IL(Still open 9/21/2018)
The Commercial Analyst Manager will be the key business partner to help support data driven decision making, insights discovery, and strategy refinement for the commercial team and senior management. This role will support KPI creation and management for the sales and marketing teams, the application phase of product life cycles; product profitability and pricing modeling, customer behavior analysis and segmentation, and monitoring market trends. In addition, this role will bring strategic thought leadership and problem-solving capabilities to the commercial, finance and operational teams.
- Proficient with corporate productivity and web presentation tools
- Experience working with CRM platforms
- Skilled at establishing and executing priorities.
- Results-oriented & process improvement focused
- Strategic & analytic orientation
- Strategic thought leadership with ability to integrate industry trends, consumer preferences and internal capabilities into report summaries
- A proven track record of decision making and problem solving based on analytics.
- Strong Microsoft office/PC skills with ability to analyze data and maintain Excel spreadsheets
- BA/BS degree or equivalent
Medical Biller $40/K Lincolnwood, IL
This position is responsible for ensuring proper billing and payment postings on a daily basis, ensures all payer policies are adhered to on an on-going basis, oversees the payment posting process, and works daily on the aging accounts receivable list. The primary goal of this position is to ensure A/R is maintained to the standards of the company. Must have experience with Medicare eligibility forms and processes, secondary insurance and private pay policies. Experience in the billing department of a long term skilled nursing facility. Knowledge of A/R and collections, follow up on claim denials and balance of secondary and private pay balances for medical billing. Knowledge of medical billing codes. Electrical Engineer $75/K Lake Zurich, ILReputable company, casual environment, benefits package… Job Description This large corporation needs an Engineer with the ability to handle projects from the start to finish! The following list of requirements will explain what is needed. Represent the electrical and controls portion of all projects. Attend and participate in Kick-off meetings to define and understand electrically what was sold as part of the final quote and determine if there are applicable customer specifications that will need to be met. Work with the Project Managers to provide electrical component engineering and delivery dates for panels, instruments, VFD, etc. that will be included in project schedule. Develop controls strategy and construct a sequence of operations. Prepare a request for quote for electrical panel, submit to Suppliers, evaluate supplier bids to ensure all are equal and award purchase orders to successful Suppliers. Research, specify, and ensure proper purchasing of electrical components and instruments. Ensure that all information is included in both master BOM and NAV. Develop standard control logix PLC control logic for all oxidizers. Work with panel suppliers to implement into the system. Review electrical drawings for accuracy and ensure that components, instrument ID’s, and wiring diagrams are correct and comply with standards. This position encompasses all areas of electrical, purchasing, and project management assistance. Must pass a pre employment drug test and criminal background check. Includes full company benefits and 401K.
Distribution Manager $100/K MeHenry, ILESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS Overall Management of Production:
- Responsible for Production, Service Center and all associated support function activities. Establish performance targets for each of the manufacturing areas and provide guidance and support for ensuring targets are met. Emphasis is to be placed on exceeding customer expectations, minimizing inventory and cost while maximizing throughput and quality.
- Approve policies, procedures, systems and controls for effective manufacturing and repairs in a manner that optimizes cost, quality, inventory levels, and in conformance to all requirements of ISO 13485, FDA and MDD. Ensure that all operational and working practices are compliant with industry standards (i.e. GMP’s, UL).
- Maintain neat, orderly and clean production and service areas which meet or exceed all FDA, OSHA and ISO standards.
- Identify process and product improvement opportunities using a data-based, metrics driven approach with a goal toward making sustainable, effective, and logical improvements on an ongoing basis that directly impacts balance sheet and income statement measures at the company level
- Ensure production capacity is in alignment with the agreed upon forecasting/order fulfillment strategy
- Responsible for Warehouse, Inventory Control, Logistics, Distribution and all associated support function activities
- Establish and maintain policies, procedures and systems in a manner that optimize cost, quality, inventory levels and in conformance with FDA quality system compliance, and inventory accuracy requirements
- Experience and thorough understanding of all necessary documents needed for international freight. Knowledge of Incoterms and the respective documentation required to move shipments internationally. Compliance with all federal, state and local material handling and shipping requirements, communicate any needed actions to appropriate parties.
- Responsible for the processes supporting all Transportation contract & rate negotiations, Risk Management and Business continuity planning
- Establish and maintain policies and procedures for logistics and transportation that support a global network view.
- Ensure that all operational and working practices are compliant with industry standards (i.e. GMP’s, UL).
- Maintain neat, orderly and clean warehouse which meets or exceeds all FDA, OSHA and ISO standards.
- Approve policies, procedures, systems and controls for proper maintenance of all facility equipment. Ensure compliance with the preventive maintenance program.
- Ensure effective maintenance of the building and grounds, including pest control.
- Ensure the building meets all OSHA and local building codes and is safe for all employees
- Establishes long and short-term goals and objectives for Operations personnel. Develop an annual budget and ensure that departmental expenses are within budget, including head count.
- Establishes strong partnering relationships with R&D, Marketing, S&OP and Quality Management to ensure alignment of company objectives and effective cross functional processes.
- Establishes and maintains appropriate performance metrics and utilize them for managing performance, quality and cost.
- Plans and oversees development of staff through appropriate training, education and coaching. Identifies plans based on individual and company needs – ranging from job specific skills to general management techniques.
- Complies with all federal, state, and local laws and regulations
- Supervises employees by planning, assigning and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems
- Follows all Company rules and regulations, including health and safety rules
- Successfully interacts with employees at all levels
- Regular, reliable performance of all job duties
- Travel as may be required to meet business and customer expectations
- Performs all other duties as assigned or as may be required from time to time
- Bachelor degree required
- Minimum 10 years’ experience in Operations Management
- Experience leading a team of 200+ employees
- Knowledge of ISO, QSR, FDA and GMP requirements
- Strong computer skills, especially with ERP systems and Excel
- SAP experience preferred
- Strong negotiations and problem solving abilities.
- Experience in a highly technical, regulated industry, preferably medical device manufacturing.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Supervisory experience necessary to support Essential Ability to manage multiple conflicting priorities
- Experience working in an environment with global objective
Inside Sales $50/K potential of another $50/k in commission Northbrook, IL
Join a company that has made a significant impact in its industry… Global manufacturer has delivered a vast, impressive and high quality product line for over 100 years! As part of a successful sales team, your focus will be to increase sales and profitability by maintaining and establishing rapport, building long-term relationships and fostering customer satisfaction. A database of leads and dormant accounts will be provided. You will learn the product line and distribution process which will allow you to go “above and beyond” for customers! KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Contact existing and potential customers to inform about products/services using a script
- Enter orders, update customer database, answer questions, send information, refer to territory sales reps
- Meet daily, monthly and quarterly sales goals as outlined
- You will be the “voice of the customer” and a “solution provider.”
- Minimum 1 year successful inside sales experience with proven track record for meeting sales quotas
- Solid foundation in traditional computer programs and CRM software
- Effective communication skills
Office Assistant/Customer Service $14/hr Wheeling, IL
Buyer $75/K Gurnee, ILSUMMARY Responsible for the purchase and management of products and services and constantly driving to improve quality, delivery, inventory and pricing objectives to meet the needs of customer orders ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITES
- Manages assigned suppliers/vendors and the respective purchasing processes that are completed including but not limited to – writing purchase orders, Return to vendor and RMA’s • Develops relationships with suppliers to enable to build partnerships with key suppliers – Supports cost, lead-time and quality improvement initiatives with key suppliers
- Negotiates pricing and contracts with new and incumbent suppliers/vendors
- Manages assigned vendor’s spend, category spend and negotiates favorable payment terms to improve working capital
- Identifies cost reduction opportunities, executes Request for Quotations (RFQs), and recommends new suppliers to do business • Key point of contact between supplier/vendor and factory
- Works effectively with suppliers/vendors to help minimize costs and improve lead times
- Expedites parts that are needed to better align with customer expectations and production requirements
- Performs root cause analysis on defective or unacceptable goods or services with inspection or quality control personnel, vendors, and others to determine source and take corrective action
- Communicates with and work closely with other departments, including but not limited to Quality, Production, and Engineering
- Responsible for inventory stocking levels and negotiate inventory and delivery programs
- Develops annual objectives in concert with departmental and company goals
- Responsible for reporting on all assigned metrics and KPI’s
- Develops action plans, standard work, and countermeasures as needed to support the metrics and KPI’s
- High School graduate, Bachelor’s degree preferred, or 1 to 3 years of purchasing experience strongly preferred
- Project Management experience with the ability to manage multiple projects with little or no supervision
- Strong communication skills, both oral and written, and the ability to communicate with all levels of the organization
- Solid understanding of the various lean principles
- Strong negotiation skills
- A strategic focus on what is important to the company and his/her role in accomplishing the objectives
- Strong analytical skills.
- Strong computer skills with strong working knowledge of MS Office applications and MRP systems – Epicor preferred
- High degree of creativity, flexibility, and resourcefulness in the pursuit of cost improvements
- Experience in strategic sourcing is a plus.
- Commitment to putting customers first.
- Able to engage effectively in a team environment.
- Independent and able to function effectively without guidance.
Forklift/Reach Truck $14-$16/hr Elk Grove Village, ILThis growing firm is in need of several Forklift Drivers, prefer Reach Truck experience. Outstanding benefits after probation period and perks. This is a first shift position with alot of opportunity for growth. Would also need to have any shipping, or order picking experience. This is a manufacturing/production environment with over 400 employees that really do work as a team and support one another. If you are interested in learning more please submit your resume.
Machine Operations in Manufacturing $14-$15/hr Elk Grove Village, ILThis large growth oriented corporation is looking for 2-3 Machine Operators who are looking for a career with a company. These opportunities require someone with at least 1-2 years machines operations with Semi-automatic machines. Must have a good math aptitude, be able to lift 50 LBS, and trouble shoot any problems. This is a 1st shift position starting at 9:45 am to 6:15 pm. Only dependable candidates with a good work record need apply.
Customer Service $35/K Des Plaines IL
- Enter all customer orders, print paperwork
- Acknowledge all orders with expected ship date to customers
- Enter new customers into system as needed
- Check customer portals
- Add new customers/parts into price list as needed
- Solve customer issues/questions via e-mail and phone calls
- Send tracking information to customers upon request
- Maintain customer files
- Order the office and coffee supplies
- Send daily sales totals to the manager
- Answer multi-line phone system-daily
- Complete requested NAFTA forms and shipping documents
- Complete New Customer Survey Forms