Find Your Next Permanent Job Opportunity in the Chicagoland and Suburban Areas TodayThank you for visiting our website. BIRK Staffing works with a large volume of clients, many of which are experiencing tremendous growth! We invite you to browse our current and recurring opportunities. All job requirements are outlined as dictated by our clients. Please feel free to upload your resume. Only qualified candidates will be contacted. These jobs are getting filled fast, send your resume as soon as possible.
Machine Operations $14-$15/HR Itasca, IL
Job DescriptionThis large growth oriented corporation is looking for 2-3 Machine Operators who are looking for a career with a company. These opportunities require someone with at least 1-2 years machines operations with Semi-automatic machines. Must have a good math aptitude, be able to lift 50 LBS, and trouble shoot any problems. This is a 1st shift position starting at 9:45 am to 6:15 pm. Only dependable candidates with a good work record need apply.
Logistics Coordinator $40-$45/K Chicago, IL
Job DescriptionGreat opportunity for the right person, who is looking for a stable, growth oriented position. Friendly, team oriented corporate environment that encourages ideas. This is first shift position, some overtime might be necessary. Job Description:
- Oversee all the products leaving the plant and handle all inbound and outbound shipments, packing of part orders.
- Negotiate with Carriers rates and tariffs.
- Must have 3 years minimum experience using UPS Worldship, FedEx, XPO, DHL on the line portals.
- Prepping orders for domestic shipping, coordinating pickups with freight carriers. Ability to lift 50 LB.
- Creating Bills of Lading, Serial Number assignment/logging.
- Transporting manufacturing material and finished goods around the shop floor using a forklift.
- Works closely with production manager to replenish Stock parts.
- Notify Purchasing when missing product.
- Ability to prioritize work in a multi-tasked, fast paced.
- Review Credit Holds with Accounting and Release orders for shipment.
- 2-5 years experience in Shipping
- Microsoft Outlook, Excel, ERP, (Epicor) experience a plus
- Prefer Associates Degree, but not necessary.
Quality Assurance $15/hr (2nd Shift) Elk Grove Village, ILPURPOSE: To conduct 1st Piece Inspection, In-process Inspections & Final audits of finished product in accordance with appropriate procedures. SKILLS REQUIRED: Prior experience in Quality inspection techniques. Ability to read Blueprints and Control Plans. Ability to use Measuring & Test equipment Must be able to read and write in English RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Conduct 1st Piece, In-process & final audit inspections per applicable Flow Charts, Work Instructions and Control Plans.
- Record product that has been released upon completion of Final Audit.
- Perform final audit of MRB reworked/sorted parts.
- Performs product sampling per prescribed methods.
- Communicate Quality concerns found during any inspections directly to Manufacturing and notify the QA Supervisor.
- Identify non-conforming product with HOLD ticket and communicate to manufacturing.
- Maintains communication and coordination with other shift QA personnel and the QA Supervisor.
- Review Quality Awareness Board for recent part quality issues.
- Awareness of molding process defects.
- Ensure parts are properly identified as to their Inspection and Test status.
- Perform other QA inspections, data gathering and statistical work as required.
- Maintain and support ISO Quality System requirements.
Shipping Clerk/Office $13/hr Chicago, ILThis is a unique position for a large company on the Northside of Chicago. The hours are Monday through Thursday (8:00 am to 4:30 pm), Friday (7:00 am to 3:30 pm). The reason this is unique is because your day is split in half. Half the day you are on the shipping floor, filling orders, scan and pack, UPS manifest, getting orders ready to be shipped. The other half of the day is in the office dealing with transportation issues, pick-up, checking orders, dealing with bills of lading. Great opportunity for the right person. This company takes good care of their employees and has a very low turn over rate. So employees stay. For more information please send your resume.
Diesel Mechanic/Building Maintenance $50-$55/K+ Overtime Berkeley, ILJob Description: Mechanic – Large Corporation is looking for a Diesel Technician who can diagnose and perform repairs and maintenance on company owned tractors, trailers, and lift trucks. Mechanic Responsibilities:
- Complete scheduled, periodic maintenance service on trucks, trailers and forklifts.
- Provide accurate diagnosis and repair of mechanical problems on suspensions, brake systems, hydraulic systems, tires and wheels, diesel exhaust filtration systems, and electrical shorts.
- Respond to emergency road side calls as needed.
- Assist other mechanics with troubleshooting and repairs as needed.
- Complete other duties as assigned.
- Equivalent of a high school diploma or GED & 3 years of related truck, trailer or heavy equipment repair and maintenance.
- Basic tools.
- Valid drive license.
- Welding and/or fabrication skills and/or experience.
- CDL, or the ability to obtain may be required
General Labor $12-$14/hour (1st & 2nd shifts) Itasca, ILLarge corporation looking to hire several candidates (5 to 10) on 1st and 2nd shift. Willing to train in the warehouse or manufacturing areas. Looking for candidates who want to grow with a company and learn as much as possible. Would prefer some experience, but will to teach someone with a good work ethic. After probationary period, full benefits and vacation available. Must be able to pass pre-employment drug testing and criminal background check.
4 Assembly Techs $11-$12/hour Skokie, ILThis corporation needs 4 Assembly techs working with small plastic part and assembling the product. Must be able to sit most of the shift, and need them for first shift. Easy job to learn and will train. Must have good work ethic and be there everyday on time. Due to work environment, no steel toe boots are required, just gym shoes.
2 Quality Control Technician $13-$15/hour Elk Grove Village, and Des Plaines ILSecond shift position from 3 pm to 11:30 am. Great environment, very team oriented. Must have quality control experience.
- Responsible for maintenance and inventory of all gages and fixtures.
- Perform calibration on all gages and fixtures.
- Generate p/o’s for equipment requiring outside calibrations.
- Label all test equipment as necessary to reflect current status.
- Maintain calibration database, data entries, report, etc.
- Conduct final audit inspection per work Procedures, work instructions and control plans.
- Perform final audit of MRB reworked/sorted parts.
- Perform product sampling per prescribed methods.
- Communicate Quality concerns directly to Manufacturing.
- Maintains communication and coordination with other Q.A personnel and the Q.A Supervisor.
- Ensure parts are properly identified as to their inspection and test status.
- Perform other Q.A inspections, data gathering and statistical work as required.
- Maintain and support ISO Quality system requirements.
- Other tasks as assigned Reviewing quality Awareness board Also Conducting scar & questionable part at process, Daily Housekeeping work area MUST be organized for company safety and must Team work with others.
Service Tech/Driver $15 – $17/hr Elk Grove Village, ILWe are excited to recruit for a company that has such great relationships between Management and Employees. The are team oriented, great environment and really do like their employees. They offer great benefit package, including 401K matching. Qualified candidates must pass a pre-employment drug screening and criminal background check. Must have a valid drivers license and enjoy working with people. Please upload your resume for immediate consideration or email as a MS Word document to [email protected]. Only qualified candidates will be contacted.