Find Your Next Permanent Job Opportunity in the Chicagoland and NW Suburban Areas Today!
Current Job Opportunities:Thank you for visiting our website. BIRK Staffing works with a large volume of clients, many of which are experiencing tremendous growth! We invite you to browse our current and recurring opportunities. All job requirements are outlined as dictated by our clients. Please feel free to upload your resume. Only qualified candidates will be contacted.
Customer Service Representative $15/hr, Skokie, IL
For more than three decades, this company has transformed innovative ideas into high-quality, unique, medical products. They need someone friendly, dedicated and looking for a career. Must have Order entry experience dealing with customers. Looking for a self starter who wants a growth oriented environment This company likes to cross train their employees, so you would many kinds of opportunities to expand your experience.
This company has a very friendly environment and extremely flexible with the part time hours. Either three 8 hour days or five 4 hour days. Responsibilities:
Part-Time Accounts Receivable/Collections $18-$22/hr, Bensenville, IL
- Handle all collection calls on 60, 90, and 120 day old accounts
- All accounts receivable, applying payments, and credits.
- Identify and troubleshoot a variety of situations.
- Back up for accounting dept to just fill in.
- Previous work experience in Accounts Receivables
- Previous work experience in Collections
- Strong attention to detail
- Must be flexible with helping out.
Reputable, portfolio of 75+ local commercial and industrial properties, comprehensive benefits & company perks, career advancement! Previous experience in property management or construction is highly desirable. You will play a key role in responding to tenant requests and ensuring that buildings are in top-notch condition! Familiarity with real estate contracts and leases is extremely helpful. Opportunity is available immediately due to company growth. Join a dynamic team who will help to nurture your career! Day-to-day responsibilities will include but not be limited to the following:
Assistant Property Manager $40-$50/K Schaumburg, IL
- Satisfying immediate needs such as fire alarms, building supplies, seasonal needs, etc.
- Coordinating tours, inspections, repairs and maintenance
- Obtaining certificates of insurance and completed contracts
- Coordinating and scheduling progress meetings
- Traveling to various local properties to meet vendors, contractors, leasing agents, inspectors, etc.
- Utilizing MS Word/Excel/Outlook for traditional communication and various projects
- Successfully build rapport with tenants, contractors, vendors and the like
- Effectively multitask and prioritize responsibilities to ensure tenant satisfaction and smooth operating of properties
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Be reliable, resourceful and dedicated
- Have a valid drivers license and clean driving record
- Demonstrate a professional and polished demeanor while being warm and personable
- Accounts Payable Bensenville $45 – $50,000/k
- Customer Service Morton Grove $35,000/k Offer pending acceptance!
- Administrative Assistant North Chicago $33,000/k
- 3-Call Center Customer Service Wheeeling $34 – $38/k
- Account Manager Carol Stream $58 – $63/k
- Sales/Service Coordinator Wood Dale $40-$50/k
Slitter/Die Cutting Machine Operator $15-$17/hr Mount Prospect, IL
- 7:00 am to 3:30 pm
- Must be able to problem solve on your own, figure out situations if necessary
- Need to have some experience as a Slitter.
- Great company with great benefits, looking to hire, ASAP!!!
Our client, a well-established manufacturing company, has an immediate opportunity for a talented inventory control professional. This successful company was established over 45 years ago and continues to grow. Join a great team, enjoy comprehensive benefits and a casual work environment.
Inventory Coordinator $40/k Lincolnwood, IL – Direct Hire
- Monitor inventory levels, recommend purchase quantities, prepare requisitions and verify accuracy of purchase orders
- Determine monthly and annual usage, identify spikes/trends, monitor back orders
- Create bar codes and maintain ERP System (cost changes, part numbers, product codes, BOMs, Roll Ups)
- Prepare Engineering Change Notices and assist with special projects as needed
- Handle shipping documents, commercial invoice & HTS codes
- Perform cycle counts and coordinate physical inventory
Assistant Warehouse Manager $50/K Skokie, IL
Join a growing organization and be a key player in driving the success of the company! Areas of focus will include but not be limited to the following:
- Team, warehouse and resource management
- Must have and understand the Manufacturing environment
- Managerial experience is necessary
- Predictive shipping and receiving highs and lows