Find Your Next Permanent Job Opportunity in the Chicagoland and NW Suburban Areas Today!Thank you for visiting our website. BIRK Staffing & Technical Services works with a large volume of clients, many of which are experiencing tremendous growth! We invite you to browse our current and recurring opportunities. All job requirements are outlined as dictated by our clients. Please feel free to upload your resume. Only qualified candidates will be contacted. These jobs are getting filled fast, send your resume as soon as possible.
3 MACHINE OPERATORS $14-$18/hr, Addison, ILLooking to hire 3, first shift Machine Operators who have prior machine operations experience and have the ability to learn on the job. We are a large corporation located in Addison IL. Would prefer someone who lives close. Working in production/assembly line manufacturing environment. Read and understand simple work specifications emphasizing material callouts, packaging, and labeling requirements. Basic math functions, must be able to read, write and comprehend English. Great company with full benefits, team environment, and a future! Must pass pre employment testing so send your resume today!
Premium Customer Service Rep. $16-$19/hr Addison, ILPurpose of this job is to provide excellent customer service and be able to multi task. Deal with the customer from start to finish, including the following:
- Account status -products information and services-purchase orders and shipments.
- Answer all questions to resolve order problems -extremely friendly and accommodating to the customer requests-Data entry of all orders into the Sales system
- Maintain customers records and purchases – dealing with accounting and sales to make sure is complete and billed properly-respond to customer within 24 hours.
- Make sure of on time delivery with vendors -handle special orders, returns, and complaints with the utmost professional manner.
Electrical Engineer $75,000 Lake Zurich, ILDescription of job:
- Represent the electrical and controls portion of all projects.
- Attend and participate in kick-off meetings to define and understand electrically what was sold as part of the final quote and determine if there are applicable customer specifications that will need to be met.
- Work with the Project Manager to provide electrical component engineering and delivery dates for panels, instruments, VFD, etc. that will be included in project schedule.
- Work with Project Manager to develop and finalize the P&ID
- Develop controls strategy and construct a sequence of operations (SOO) to meet requirements of customer specifications and P&ID.
- Prepare a request for quote for electrical panel, submit to Suppliers, evaluate Supplier bids to ensure all are equal and award purchase order to successful Supplier.
- Research, specify, and ensure proper purchasing of electrical components and instruments. Ensure that all information is included in master BOM.
- Create electrical schematics using AutoCAD. Upon receipt, review, modify (if needed) and approve electrical drawings from Panel Supplier. Ensure that electrical drawings are submitted to customer in a timely manner and as required per the project schedule.
- Engineer standard PLC control logic for all oxidizers. Experience with Allen Bradley PLC required. Work with panel supplier to implement into the system.
- Design standard HMI screens that will be supplied to the Control Panel Supplier for use in sytems.
- Document scope and costs for proposed electrical Change Orders to sales. Upon acceptance, communicate to the effected Suppliers, subs,
- Track electrical controls and instruments shipments. Follow-up with suppliers on the delivery of component parts per project schedule. Ensure that parts are shipped to the correct location for the electrical panel construction in a timely manner.
- Responsible for inspection, QC, and approval of electrical panels and mounted instruments and controls. Document any quality issues and develop a plan to resolve each issue with the Supplier. Ensure that all issues are resolved prior to shipment. Complete electrical QC documentation for panel and HMI screens.
- Participate in service turnover meeting to review P&ID and SOO of project.
- Occasional travel to customer site to assist equipment startup and programming. (Travel 25%).
- Service support of customer issues through remote troubleshooting by phone and internet. Provide site assistance for service as needed.
- Lead cost reduction opportunities through product standardization and continuous improvement.
- Participate in pre sale bid specification review when needed to help estimate costs of non standard equipment.
- Local candidates only – Relocation is not offered for this position.
Accounting Clerk $35 – $37/K – Chicago, ILSuccessful manufacturer, 60 years and growing, comprehensive benefits, team environment!
- Your primary focus is to assist with daily A/R and A/P responsibilities as well as bank reconciliations.
- You will also assist with general office responsibilities.
- Reliability, a positive attitude, dedication to quality and proficiency with MS Word/Excel/Outlook are required.
- Qualified candidates must pass a pre-employment drug screening and criminal background check. Please submit resume for immediate consideration.
3rd Shift Order Selector $17-$18/hr – Rolling Meadows, ILMonday thru Friday, 6:00pm-2:30am…
- You will fulfill customer orders of perishable items.
- Responsibilities will include picking, labeling and palletizing correct products.
- You will be working in room temperature conditions as well as refrigerated and frozen environments.
- Physical requirements include lifting 20lbs. regularly and up to 80lbs. as needed. In addition, you will also operate an electric pallet jack to transport product to dock area.
Buyer $50/K-$60/K – Elk Grove Village, ILJob Description:
YOU have a sales-oriented personality with an entrepreneurial drive and your associates would describe you as “hungry” for the next deal!
- Top-rated, industry leader, 60+ successful years, comprehensive benefits, generous bonus…
- A sales-oriented, bubbly, aggressive and assertive personality with strong negotiating skills is required to be successful in this role.
- Travel is required a few days every 1-2 months to attend trade shows.
- You will be maintaining relationships and building networks to identify new suppliers and secure great deals.
- Must be proficient with MS Word and Excel. Qualified candidates must pass a pre-employment drug screening and criminal background check.
Purchasing/Buyer $62-$68/K Gurnee, IL
- You will be responsible for the purchase and management of products and services used in the production of finished products. We are looking for someone who will constantly drive to improve quality, delivery, inventory and pricing objectives.
- You will write PO’s, returns to vendor and RMA’s.
- We are looking for someone to develop relationships and build partnerships with key suppliers that will supports cost, lead-time and quality improvement initiatives.
- Strong computer skills with MS Office and MRP systems – Epicor preferred.
- Looking for at least 3 years of purchasing and project management experience with the ability to manage multiple projects with little or no supervision.
Analytics Administrator $68-$75/K Gurnee, IL
Analytics Administrator You will become the key business partner to help support data driven decision making, insights discovery, and strategy refinement for the commercial team and senior management. This role will support KPI creation and management for the sales and marketing teams, the application phase of product life cycles; product profitability and pricing modeling, customer behavior analysis and segmentation, and monitoring market trends. You will lead and develop the analytics that deliver timely and high-quality analyses. Design, develop and implement business ad-hoc requests and analytical solutions based on business needs. Take ownership of business planning and forecasting process. Proficient with corporate productivity and web presentation tools as well as experience working with CRM platforms. Must pass pre employment screening.
Medical Biller $40/K Lincolnwood, ILThis position is responsible for ensuring proper billing and payment postings on a daily basis, ensures all payer policies are adhered to on an on-going basis, oversees the payment posting process, and works daily on the aging accounts receivable list. The primary goal of this position is to ensure A/R is maintained to the standards of the company. Must have experience with Medicare eligibility forms and processes, secondary insurance and private pay policies. Experience in the billing department of a long term skilled nursing facility. Knowledge of A/R and collections, follow up on claim denials and balance of secondary and private pay balances for medical billing. Knowledge of medical billing codes.
Administrative Asst./Receptionist $16-$18/hr Itasca, IL
Your references would describe you as a strong communicator with excellent follow-up skills! Your ability to prioritize and coordinate schedules is top-notch! The top priorities of this position are heavy scheduling and providing administrative support throughout the recruitment process. Therefore, you have exceptional Outlook/Calendar skills along with intermediate Word and Excel skills. As an assistant to the Operations Team, your responsibilities will include but not be limited to the following:
- You are the Director of First Impressions! welcoming all incoming calls and visitors
- Coordinating schedules, confirming meetings, travel, conference and seminar arrangements
- Computer proficiency in Word Processing, Spreadsheets and Graphing
- Maintaining and editing HR database
- Coordinating delivery and pick up of client materials- customer liaison
- Providing support to departments by performing administrative functions
Customer Service $30-$35/K Mundelein, IL (New Listing)
Join a dynamic customer service team that ensures customer loyalty by exceeding expectations every day. You will create an experience that lets the customer know they are in good hands. Customer requests may include order status, product pricing & availability, returns, quotes and expediting of product. Traditional responsibilities will include but not be limited to the following:
- Processes and updates customer orders and/or change orders in a timely and accurate manner meeting departmental productivity metrics.
- Listens to customer concerns, effectively diffuses any dissatisfaction, and quickly identifies the customer’s need.
- Investigates customer inquiries by contacting buyers, suppliers, and/or freight carriers to gather information and identify proper course of action with the goal of first call resolution within established turnaround times.
- Enters purchase orders into the system in a timely and accurate manner meeting departmental productivity metrics.
- Assists customers in buying decision, consistently recognizing and offering cross-sell opportunities to customers adding value during the order entry process, post order questions and concerns.
- Performs national security requirements as part of daily interaction with customers. Performs end-use screening by asking for end user information. Verifies end use of product along with asking for ultimate destination for orders; asks customers for specific products being purchased or returned.
- Ability to build rapport with customers, vendors and internal staff
- Proven ability using the Internet and Microsoft Office: Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, with ability to learn other software as needed
- Experience using an AS400 and/ or other Customer database Management system is a plus
- Effective communication with strong follow-up and organizational skills
- 2-3 years customer service experience
Inside Sales $50/K potential of another $50/k in commission Gurnee, IL
Join a company that has made a significant impact in its industry… Global manufacturer has delivered a vast, impressive and high quality product line for over 100 years! As part of a successful sales team, your focus will be to increase sales and profitability by maintaining and establishing rapport, building long-term relationships and fostering customer satisfaction. A database of leads and dormant accounts will be provided. You will learn the product line and distribution process which will allow you to go “above and beyond” for customers! KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Contact existing and potential customers to inform about products/services using a script
- Enter orders, update customer database, answer questions, send information, refer to territory sales reps
- Meet daily, monthly and quarterly sales goals as outlined
- You will be the “voice of the customer” and a “solution provider.”
- Minimum 1 year successful inside sales experience with proven track record for meeting sales quotas
- Solid foundation in traditional computer programs and CRM software
- Effective communication skills
Office Assistant/Customer Service $14/hr Wheeling, IL
Facilities/Operations Maintenance $20-$25/hr Rolling Meadows, IL
Fantastic boss, great benefits, successful and growing company… Our client, a custom manufacturer, has been successful for 75 years and continues to grow! They are an industry leader with a solid reputation for providing quality products and excellent service. You will play a key role in making sure the facility is in fully operating condition which means performing preventative maintenance, repairs and improvements. Successful candidates must have basic knowledge of electric, plumbing and carpentry. Hours are Monday thru Friday, 7am-3:30pm. Qualified candidates must pass a pre-employment drug screening and criminal background check. Job Type: Full-time Salary: $20.00 to $25.00 /hour
Forklift/Reach Truck $14-$16/hr Elk Grove Village, ILThis growing firm is in need of several Forklift Drivers, prefer Reach Truck experience. Outstanding benefits after probation period and perks. This is a first shift position with alot of opportunity for growth. Would also need to have any shipping, or order picking experience. This is a manufacturing/production environment with over 400 employees that really do work as a team and support one another. If you are interested in learning more please submit your resume.
Machine Operations in Manufacturing $14-$15/hr Elk Grove Village, ILThis large growth oriented corporation is looking for 2-3 Machine Operators who are looking for a career with a company. These opportunities require someone with at least 1-2 years machines operations with Semi-automatic machines. Must have a good math aptitude, be able to lift 50 LBS, and trouble shoot any problems. This is a 1st shift position starting at 9:45 am to 6:15 pm. Only dependable candidates with a good work record need apply.
Customer Service $35/K Des Plaines IL
- Enter all customer orders, print paperwork
- Acknowledge all orders with expected ship date to customers
- Enter new customers into system as needed
- Check customer portals
- Add new customers/parts into price list as needed
- Solve customer issues/questions via e-mail and phone calls
- Send tracking information to customers upon request
- Maintain customer files
- Order the office and coffee supplies
- Send daily sales totals to the manager
- Answer multi-line phone system-daily
- Complete requested NAFTA forms and shipping documents
- Complete New Customer Survey Forms