Find Your Next Permanent Job Opportunity in the Chicagoland and NW Suburban Areas Today!Thank you for visiting our website. BIRK Staffing & Technical Services works with a large volume of clients, many of which are experiencing tremendous growth! We invite you to browse our current and recurring opportunities. All job requirements are outlined as dictated by our clients. Please feel free to upload your resume. Only qualified candidates will be contacted. These jobs are getting filled fast, send your resume as soon as possible.
CNC Machinist $25-$35/HR, Elk Grove Village, IL
Comprehensive benefits, clean and well-lit/well-organized environment, fun team, productive group, major leader in the industry… You know your craft and take pride in your work. Your professional experience allows you to program, set-up and operate CNC and manual machines. Quality and accuracy drive you to produce defect-free products. Regular responsibilities will include but not be limited to the following:
- Use MasterCam software to design parts
- Read/interpret blueprints, drawings and specs
- Ensure quality by inspecting parts and gauging dimensions
- Create prototype parts, one-of machined parts and low volume production parts.
CUSTOMER SERVICE $40/K, Gurnee, ILProcess requests for quotations, orders, part identification and lead times for customers. Generate quotations on standard products, process orders, and product line conversions. Coordinates with other departments in handling purchase orders, quotations, part identification and providing service to our customers and sales representatives.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Process requests for price quotations, part identification, purchase orders, returns, order changes, adjustments and cancellations directly from customers, original equipment manufacturers and distributors.
- Perform order entry of customer purchase orders which includes validation of order, entry into Epicor, forwarding of order confirmation to customer, and delivering order documentation to production for processing.
- Achieve and maintain rapport with customers to provide a positive experience.
- Handle incoming telephone, email and fax requests while completing the customer service activity log for all customer related communication.
- Use Epicor to retrieve customer information, stock status information, pricing information, purchase order status and to change customer purchase orders when necessary.
- Use pricing guidelines for our products and customers while applying appropriate discounts.
- Follow up on inquiries by checking computer runs or Epicor for delivery information.
- Works closely with forwarders regarding deliveries of scheduled shipments.
- Manage needs of sales representatives as well as the internal processing of their commissions.
- Work closely with Accounts Receivable to follow up on collections as well as checking credit status after receiving customer purchase orders.
- Generate appropriate international shipping documentation
- Manage order changes which includes the following activities
- Proactively communicate changes to customers
- Process changes in Epicor business system
- Update production order documentation to reflect changes
- Communicate changes to production
- Perform special processing of order and change information from key account customer’s own business system and resulting processing steps in Epicor.
- Conduct customer calls to follow up on open RMA’s.
- Perform general office duties. Back up to receptionist.
Grinder $13-$14/hr, Elk Grove Village, IL
WILL TRAIN TO BE A MACHINE OPERATOR!!!!!! 8:30 am to 5:00 pm Monday through Friday! You need to be dependable, self starter and great attention to detail. A solid work record, be able to lift 55 pounds and have the want to learn!!!! This is a happy, team oriented environment! They will eventually teach you to work as a machine operator for Plastic Extrusion! This is an awesome career path for someone with the right attitude and desire to succeed! Job Type: Full-time Salary: $13.00 to $14.00 /hour
CNC OPERATORS $18-$20/hr, (Morton Grove) IL
- Reads and interprets specifications, such as blueprints, sketches, or tool description, and operation sequences from job travelers.
- Machine parts to specifications and verify their conformance.
- Functional knowledge using measuring instruments such as micrometers, calipers, height gauges and gauge blocks.
- Communicates with co-workers and supervisor to receive instructions and coordinate activities.
- Inputs labor and inspection results into data collection terminals.
- Ability to perform setups, maintain offsets and tool changes in production environment.
- Perform daily and weekly maintenance tasks – maintaining coolant levels, general housekeeping of work cell.
E-Commerce Marketing Specialist $50-55/K Buffalo Grove, IL (Filled)
Why join the team? You want to be a key player in driving the company’s social media presence and email marketing strategies while improving the effectiveness of the search engine. In this role, you will help to shape the success and future of the company in an ever-changing technology-driven world. What you need to be successful…
- Proven skills in digital marketing including SEO, email marketing, social media and paid search
- Expertise in Google Analytics and A/B testing
- Minimum of 1 year email marketing experience and 1 year SEO experience for eCommerce/retail (not local)
- Minimum of 2 years experience in digital marketing and/or eCommerce (B2B)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or Business
- Overseeing all aspects of projects from inception to completion
- Aptitude for translating technical knowledge into lay mans terminology
- Sound analytic skills and the ability to write related comprehensive reports
- Ability to organize, prioritize and complete multiple projects simultaneously
Procurement Coordinator $40-$50/K Northbrook, IL
Leading consulting firm is offering a great career opportunity to a candidate who has a superior work ethic, ambition and the desire to learn. Although this is considered an entry-level opportunity, it will open a door to a fantastic career path! Employer offers competitive salary, comprehensive benefits and career advancement. Keys to your success:
- You are a career-minded professional who takes pride in a job well-done
- Strong figure aptitude with keen eye for detail
- Excellent follow-up and communication skills
- Obtaining, reviewing and sending out bid requests and quotes
- Performing pricing analysis
- Issuing purchase orders and running procurement reports
- Attending weekly conference calls, providing status reports and tracking equipment
- Completing additional tasks as required
Building Maintenance $16-$18/H Elk Grove Village, IL(Filled)
Hours are Monday thru Friday, 6:30am-3:30pm You are the “Handy Man” in this manufacturing environment! As the person responsible for maintaining a clean, safe and supplied work environment, you will be responsible for the following traditional duties:
- Bathroom (cleaning toilets, emptying garbage, mopping floors, refilling soap/toilet paper/paper towels, etc.)
- Break Room (empty garbage, clean floor, wipe down tables, weekly cleaning of fridge/toss old items, replenish supplies)
- Office (Vacuum, empty garbage, dust, clean glass and windows as required)
- Performing basic repairs using traditional hand and power tools
- Changing light bulbs, touch up painting, basic upkeep
- Additional various tasks as required
Planning Coordinator $40-$50/K Northbrook, IL
Leading consulting firm is offering a great career opportunity to a candidate who has a superior work ethic, ambition and the desire to learn. Although this is considered an entry-level opportunity, it will open a door to a fantastic career path! Employer offers competitive salary, comprehensive benefits and the opportunity to travel throughout the US with the option to relocate to another major city if you desire. Keys to your success:
- You are a career-minded professional who takes pride in a job well-done
- Ability to multi-task with strong attention to detail and ability to prioritize
- Ability to work as part of a team including engineers, design technicians, manufacturers and construction management professionals.
- Willingness to travel within the U.S. (10-15% of your total responsibilities)
- Researching equipment and gathering specifications
- Creating/generating/editing reports and spec sheets and gathering drawings
- Entering necessary information into planning database
- Attending meetings, seminars and events as required
Punch Press 2nd shift Skokie, IL
This is a temp to perm hire for Punch Press Operators. Great opportunity with a team oriented environment. Positions are open due to company growth. Prefer that you have some machine operations background in manufacturing. There would be training on first shift for at least one month. First shift is 6:00am-2:30pm -> Monday – Friday. Once you move to second shift the hours would be 2:00pm-12:30am -> Monday – Thursday. So 4-day work week. For more information please forward your resume and we will contact you once we review it. These positions are going to hire fast, so please email us asap.
Forklift/Reach Truck $14-$16/hr Elk Grove Village, ILThis growing firm is in need of several Forklift Drivers, prefer Reach Truck experience. Outstanding benefits after probation period and perks. This is a first shift position with alot of opportunity for growth. Would also need to have any shipping, or order picking experience. This is a manufacturing/production environment with over 400 employees that really do work as a team and support one another. If you are interested in learning more please submit your resume. Please upload your resume for immediate consideration or email as a MS Word document to [email protected]. Only qualified candidates will be contacted.