Find Your Next Permanent Job Opportunity in the Chicagoland and NW Suburban Areas Today!
Current Job Opportunities:Thank you for visiting our website. BIRK Staffing works with a large volume of clients, many of which are experiencing tremendous growth! We invite you to browse our current and recurring opportunities. All job requirements are outlined as dictated by our clients. Please feel free to submit your resume to [email protected] Qualified candidates must pass pre-employment drug screening and criminal background check. Only qualified candidates will be contacted.
The Project Manager manages key client projects. Responsibilities include the coordination and completion of projects on time within budget and within scope. Oversee all aspects of projects. Set deadlines, assign responsibilities and monitor and summarize progress of project. Prepare reports for upper management regarding status of project.
Project Manager $50-55k, Deerfield, IL
- Two years of proven Project Management experience
- Experience in networking/cabling installation and dealing with contractors is a MUST
- Knowledge of IT infrastructure and POS systems are a MUST
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Strong customer focus and a sense of urgency are essential
- Excellent organizational, written and verbal communication skills
- Strong ability to learn, expand knowledge base, and apply best practices in a complex environment
- Flexible, in terms of tasks and hours, some weekends
- Excellent skills in MS Office, especially, Outlook and Excel (pivot tables a must, conditional formatting, data tools, vlookups, rules, and VBA are a plus)
- Netsuite or MS SharePoint is a HUGE PLUS
Receptionist/ Administrative Assistant $14/hr, Northwest Suburbs of Chicago, IL
Extremely busy title company looking for a receptionist who can keep up with this fast paced office.
- Provide general front desk reception coverage; answering and directing incoming phone calls
- Welcome visitors by greeting them, in person or on the telephone
- Maintain reception area
- Order/Data Entry
- Sorting and distributing mail and deliveries
- Printing, scanning, and emailing documents
- Completing miscellaneous projects and duties as needed
- May perform other duties as assigned
- HS Degree or equivalent with a minimum of 2 years office experience required
- EXCELLENT computer skills (Microsoft Office Suite Preferred)
- Possess strong communication skills
- Flexibility, attention to detail, adaptability, and the ability to learn new information quickly
- A strong work ethic, self-motivated, and ability to take the initiative in completing tasks
Looking for a dynamic sales person with a positive can do attitude! If you enjoy working as a team, helping prospects find the perfect place for them to call home, and a fast placed environment, this may be the perfect opportunity for you! Day-to-day responsibilities will include but not be limited to the following:
Assistant Leasing Consultant $15/hr PLUS monthly & quarterly bonuses Kenosha, WI
- Responsible for leasing of two communities
- Updating and reviewing reports
- Rent Collections
- Accounts Payable
- Executing leases
- Traveling between units
- Utilizing MS Word/Excel/Outlook for traditional communication and various projects
- Successfully build rapport with tenants
- Previous residential apartment leasing experience required
- Experience with invoicing and accounts payable
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Be reliable, resourceful and dedicated
- Have a valid drivers license and clean driving record
- Demonstrate a professional and polished demeanor while being warm and personable
Our client, a manufacturing company that has been successful for 30+ years, is in immediate need of candidates with assembly experience. This is a friendly, well-lit, organized and clean environment. Manual dexterity, attention to detail and a sharp eye for quality are all required. No heavy lifting required, variety of stations available so work is not monotonous, excellent training provided. The hours for this position are 6:55 am – 5:25 pm Monday-Thursday with overtime available on Fridays.
Assembler $13/hr, Skokie, IL
Great Company is looking for 2nd and 3rd Shift Maintenance Mechanics. You will be responsible for Installing, Maintaining and Repairing of all equipment. Along with basic building/grounds maintenance. Electrical experience required. There are looking for someone with 3+ years experience with Industrial Maintenance. 2nd Shift Hours: 3pm – 11pm 3rd Shift Hours: 11pm – 7am
2nd & 3rd Shift Maintenance Mechanic (SALARY DEPENDING ON EXPERIENCE), Elk Grove Village and Woodridge, IL
Metal fabricating company on the northwest side of Chicago is looking to add a Bilingual Machinist. You will be working with manual milling machines. Responsibilities include:
CNC Machinist $15-25/hr, Chicago, IL
- set-up, adjust, program and operate machine tools.
- calculate dimensions and tolerances using knowledge of mathematics and instruments (micrometers and calipers).
- accurately read blue prints, drawings and engineering information.
- design fixtures, tooling and experimental parts to meet special engineering needs.
- operating manual machines and programming
Slitter/Die Cutting Machine Operator $15-$17/hr Mount Prospect, IL
- 7:00 am to 3:30 pm
- Must be able to problem solve on your own, figure out situations if necessary
- Need to have some experience as a Slitter.
- Great company with great benefits, looking to hire, ASAP!!!
Additional Office Positions:
- Data Entry Clerk Northbrook $14/hr
- Customer Service Wheeling $33-37k
- Administrative Assistant North Chicago $33k
- Account Manager Carol Stream $58 – $63k
- Sales/Service Coordinator Wood Dale $40-$50k
Additional Warehouse Positions:
- Production Team Member Elk Grove Village $14-16/hr
- CNC Machinist Gurnee $18-15/hr
- Overnight Machine Operator Trainee Mount Prospect $15-17/hr
- 2nd Shift Material Handler Elk Grove Village $14/hr
- QC Inspector Chicago $16-17/hr
- IT Hardware Technician Northbrook $15-16/hr
- 2nd Shift Machine Operator Elk Grove Village $15/hr
- 1st & 2nd Shift Press Operator Morton Grove $13-15/hr
- Warehouse Associate Skokie $14.50/hr
- Shipping/Receiving Chicago $13-14/hr