Find Your Next Permanent Job Opportunity in the Chicagoland and NW Suburban Areas Today!Thank you for visiting our website. BIRK Staffing & Technical Services works with a large volume of clients, many of which are experiencing tremendous growth! We invite you to browse our current and recurring opportunities. All job requirements are outlined as dictated by our clients. Please feel free to upload your resume. Only qualified candidates will be contacted. These jobs are getting filled fast, send your resume as soon as possible.
Shipping/Receiving $18-$20/hr Itasca, ILJob Description
Industry leader, excellent reputation, full benefits package and career advancement… If you are reliable and focused on growing your career, our client has an immediate opportunity for a shipping/receiving associate who is focused on efficient expediting of orders. Traditional responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Preparing packages for shipping including boxing product, preparing labels and banding skids
- Receiving incoming shipments, verifying accuracy against packing slip and purchase order
- Scanning/entering appropriate data into computerized system
- Using forklift to move and stage product (will train on forklift if no experience)
- Utilizing FedEx and UPS online
- Coordinating shipping with LTL carriers
- Completing necessary paperwork/documentation for international shipping
Global Product Manager $80-90/K Gurnee, IL (Still open 10/03/2018)This position will direct product development and ensure high return on the investment. Responsible for establishing short and long term product objectives. This is accomplished through the development and execution of the product marketing plan, managing the product development cycle and launch cycle. They will translate ideas into strategy and follow product development from start to finish.
- Proven ability to develop product and marketing strategies and effectively communicate recommendations to executive management.
- Solid technical background with understanding of various technical devices used medical field, dental field and others.
- Proven work experience in product management or as an associate product manager.
- A proven track record of decision making and problem solving based on analytics.
- Proven track record of managing all aspects of a successful product throughout its life cycle.
- BS degree in Business Administration or related field
Commercial Analyst Manager $70-80/K Gurnee, IL(Still open 10/03/2018)
The Commercial Analyst Manager will be the key business partner to help support data driven decision making, insights discovery, and strategy refinement for the commercial team and senior management. This role will support KPI creation and management for the sales and marketing teams, the application phase of product life cycles; product profitability and pricing modeling, customer behavior analysis and segmentation, and monitoring market trends. In addition, this role will bring strategic thought leadership and problem-solving capabilities to the commercial, finance and operational teams.
- Proficient with corporate productivity and web presentation tools
- Experience working with CRM platforms
- Skilled at establishing and executing priorities.
- Results-oriented & process improvement focused
- Strategic & analytic orientation
- Strategic thought leadership with ability to integrate industry trends, consumer preferences and internal capabilities into report summaries
- A proven track record of decision making and problem solving based on analytics.
- Strong Microsoft office/PC skills with ability to analyze data and maintain Excel spreadsheets
- BA/BS degree or equivalent
Medical Biller $40/K Lincolnwood, IL
This position is responsible for ensuring proper billing and payment postings on a daily basis, ensures all payer policies are adhered to on an on-going basis, oversees the payment posting process, and works daily on the aging accounts receivable list. The primary goal of this position is to ensure A/R is maintained to the standards of the company. Must have experience with Medicare eligibility forms and processes, secondary insurance and private pay policies. Experience in the billing department of a long term skilled nursing facility. Knowledge of A/R and collections, follow up on claim denials and balance of secondary and private pay balances for medical billing. Knowledge of medical billing codes. Electrical Engineer $75/K Lake Zurich, ILReputable company, casual environment, benefits package… Job Description This large corporation needs an Engineer with the ability to handle projects from the start to finish! The following list of requirements will explain what is needed. Represent the electrical and controls portion of all projects. Attend and participate in Kick-off meetings to define and understand electrically what was sold as part of the final quote and determine if there are applicable customer specifications that will need to be met. Work with the Project Managers to provide electrical component engineering and delivery dates for panels, instruments, VFD, etc. that will be included in project schedule. Develop controls strategy and construct a sequence of operations. Prepare a request for quote for electrical panel, submit to Suppliers, evaluate supplier bids to ensure all are equal and award purchase orders to successful Suppliers. Research, specify, and ensure proper purchasing of electrical components and instruments. Ensure that all information is included in both master BOM and NAV. Develop standard control logix PLC control logic for all oxidizers. Work with panel suppliers to implement into the system. Review electrical drawings for accuracy and ensure that components, instrument ID’s, and wiring diagrams are correct and comply with standards. This position encompasses all areas of electrical, purchasing, and project management assistance. Must pass a pre employment drug test and criminal background check. Includes full company benefits and 401K.
Customer Service $30-$35/K Mundelein, IL (New Listing)
Join a dynamic customer service team that ensures customer loyalty by exceeding expectations every day. You will create an experience that lets the customer know they are in good hands. Customer requests may include order status, product pricing & availability, returns, quotes and expediting of product. Traditional responsibilities will include but not be limited to the following:
- Processes and updates customer orders and/or change orders in a timely and accurate manner meeting departmental productivity metrics.
- Listens to customer concerns, effectively diffuses any dissatisfaction, and quickly identifies the customer’s need.
- Investigates customer inquiries by contacting buyers, suppliers, and/or freight carriers to gather information and identify proper course of action with the goal of first call resolution within established turnaround times.
- Enters purchase orders into the system in a timely and accurate manner meeting departmental productivity metrics.
- Assists customers in buying decision, consistently recognizing and offering cross-sell opportunities to customers adding value during the order entry process, post order questions and concerns.
- Performs national security requirements as part of daily interaction with customers. Performs end-use screening by asking for end user information. Verifies end use of product along with asking for ultimate destination for orders; asks customers for specific products being purchased or returned.
- Ability to build rapport with customers, vendors and internal staff
- Proven ability using the Internet and Microsoft Office: Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, with ability to learn other software as needed
- Experience using an AS400 and/ or other Customer database Management system is a plus
- Effective communication with strong follow-up and organizational skills
- 2-3 years customer service experience
Inside Sales $50/K potential of another $50/k in commission Gurnee, IL
Join a company that has made a significant impact in its industry… Global manufacturer has delivered a vast, impressive and high quality product line for over 100 years! As part of a successful sales team, your focus will be to increase sales and profitability by maintaining and establishing rapport, building long-term relationships and fostering customer satisfaction. A database of leads and dormant accounts will be provided. You will learn the product line and distribution process which will allow you to go “above and beyond” for customers! KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Contact existing and potential customers to inform about products/services using a script
- Enter orders, update customer database, answer questions, send information, refer to territory sales reps
- Meet daily, monthly and quarterly sales goals as outlined
- You will be the “voice of the customer” and a “solution provider.”
- Minimum 1 year successful inside sales experience with proven track record for meeting sales quotas
- Solid foundation in traditional computer programs and CRM software
- Effective communication skills
Office Assistant/Customer Service $14/hr Wheeling, IL
Buyer $75/K Gurnee, IL Still active (10/03/2018)SUMMARY Responsible for the purchase and management of products and services and constantly driving to improve quality, delivery, inventory and pricing objectives to meet the needs of customer orders ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITES
- Manages assigned suppliers/vendors and the respective purchasing processes that are completed including but not limited to – writing purchase orders, Return to vendor and RMA’s • Develops relationships with suppliers to enable to build partnerships with key suppliers – Supports cost, lead-time and quality improvement initiatives with key suppliers
- Negotiates pricing and contracts with new and incumbent suppliers/vendors
- Manages assigned vendor’s spend, category spend and negotiates favorable payment terms to improve working capital
- Identifies cost reduction opportunities, executes Request for Quotations (RFQs), and recommends new suppliers to do business • Key point of contact between supplier/vendor and factory
- Works effectively with suppliers/vendors to help minimize costs and improve lead times
- Expedites parts that are needed to better align with customer expectations and production requirements
- Performs root cause analysis on defective or unacceptable goods or services with inspection or quality control personnel, vendors, and others to determine source and take corrective action
- Communicates with and work closely with other departments, including but not limited to Quality, Production, and Engineering
- Responsible for inventory stocking levels and negotiate inventory and delivery programs
- Develops annual objectives in concert with departmental and company goals
- Responsible for reporting on all assigned metrics and KPI’s
- Develops action plans, standard work, and countermeasures as needed to support the metrics and KPI’s
- High School graduate, Bachelor’s degree preferred, or 1 to 3 years of purchasing experience strongly preferred
- Project Management experience with the ability to manage multiple projects with little or no supervision
- Strong communication skills, both oral and written, and the ability to communicate with all levels of the organization
- Solid understanding of the various lean principles
- Strong negotiation skills
- A strategic focus on what is important to the company and his/her role in accomplishing the objectives
- Strong analytical skills.
- Strong computer skills with strong working knowledge of MS Office applications and MRP systems – Epicor preferred
- High degree of creativity, flexibility, and resourcefulness in the pursuit of cost improvements
- Experience in strategic sourcing is a plus.
- Commitment to putting customers first.
- Able to engage effectively in a team environment.
- Independent and able to function effectively without guidance.
Forklift/Reach Truck $14-$16/hr Elk Grove Village, ILThis growing firm is in need of several Forklift Drivers, prefer Reach Truck experience. Outstanding benefits after probation period and perks. This is a first shift position with alot of opportunity for growth. Would also need to have any shipping, or order picking experience. This is a manufacturing/production environment with over 400 employees that really do work as a team and support one another. If you are interested in learning more please submit your resume.
Machine Operations in Manufacturing $14-$15/hr Elk Grove Village, ILThis large growth oriented corporation is looking for 2-3 Machine Operators who are looking for a career with a company. These opportunities require someone with at least 1-2 years machines operations with Semi-automatic machines. Must have a good math aptitude, be able to lift 50 LBS, and trouble shoot any problems. This is a 1st shift position starting at 9:45 am to 6:15 pm. Only dependable candidates with a good work record need apply.
Customer Service $35/K Des Plaines IL
- Enter all customer orders, print paperwork
- Acknowledge all orders with expected ship date to customers
- Enter new customers into system as needed
- Check customer portals
- Add new customers/parts into price list as needed
- Solve customer issues/questions via e-mail and phone calls
- Send tracking information to customers upon request
- Maintain customer files
- Order the office and coffee supplies
- Send daily sales totals to the manager
- Answer multi-line phone system-daily
- Complete requested NAFTA forms and shipping documents
- Complete New Customer Survey Forms