Find Your Next Permanent Job Opportunity in the Chicagoland and NW Suburban Areas Today!
Current Job Opportunities:Thank you for visiting our website. BIRK Staffing works with a large volume of clients, many of which are experiencing tremendous growth! We invite you to browse our current and recurring opportunities. All job requirements are outlined as dictated by our clients. Please feel free to submit your resume to [email protected] Qualified candidates must pass pre-employment drug screening and criminal background check. Only qualified candidates will be contacted.
We are seeking an Inside Sales/Customer Service Representative to join our team! You will be responsible for assisting customers by providing product and service information and upselling products. Responsibilities:
Customer Service/Inside Sales $45k, Woodstock, IL
- Proficiently and accurately assists with order placement for all customers calling into the center.
- Uses critical thinking skills to assess and offer solutions (problem solving); improving processes to enhance efficiencies and the customer experience
- Proactively adheres to all HIPAA compliance by appropriately collecting and maintaining customer records
- Builds trust and sustains business relationships with both internal and external customers
- Utilizes sales tools to proficiently upgrade and upsell premium products
- Professionally delivers quality calls; promoting brand loyalty for our products and services
- Previous experience in customer service, sales, or other related fields
- Ability to build rapport with clients
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Positive and professional demeanor
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- ability to obtain the goals/metrics set forth for the department
The Project Manager manages key client projects. Responsibilities include the coordination and completion of projects on time within budget and within scope. Oversee all aspects of projects. Set deadlines, assign responsibilities and monitor and summarize progress of project. Prepare reports for upper management regarding status of project.
Project Manager $50-55k, Deerfield, IL
- Two years of proven Project Management experience
- Experience in networking/cabling installation and dealing with contractors is a MUST
- Knowledge of IT infrastructure and POS systems are a MUST
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Strong customer focus and a sense of urgency are essential
- Excellent organizational, written and verbal communication skills
- Strong ability to learn, expand knowledge base, and apply best practices in a complex environment
- Flexible, in terms of tasks and hours, some weekends
- Excellent skills in MS Office, especially, Outlook and Excel (pivot tables a must, conditional formatting, data tools, vlookups, rules, and VBA are a plus)
- Netsuite or MS SharePoint is a HUGE PLUS
Our Global client is looking to add to their staff with a strong Customer Service Rep who will also assist with the Export Team. This is a growing, privately held company with a staff who has fun at work! Responsibilities:
Customer Service/Export Representative $31-35k, Rolling Meadows, IL
- Places orders with suppliers, generates invoices, and works with freight forwarders to obtain documents for shipments
- Will be part of the export-import team, answering to the export manager
- Receives, approves, and, when necessary, investigates client’s accounts payable invoices
- Communicates (both in verbal and written form) with clients, suppliers and vendors.
- Prepares appropriate schedules and reports as requested by clients and partners
- Responsible for creating and updating client statements
- Responsible for creating and keeping track of co-op statements and informing the marketing team of co-op balances
Our client has an immediate need for a talented Electrical Engineer. This is a manufacturing company that has been in business for 100+ years and continues to be a leader in the industry. You will enjoy a competitive wage & comprehensive benefits, and you will be part of a successful and reputable team. Your resume must reflect a BSEE with a minimum of 3 years manufacturing experience. Skills required include proficiency with CAD software, development of HMI screens, and experience with Schneider PLC programming and Omron Controllers. We are seeking a creative mind with the ability to design, troubleshoot and debug while meeting deadlines. Hours are Monday through Friday, 7am – 4pm.
Electrical Engineer $50-60k, Elk Grove Village, IL
Comprehensive benefits, clean and well-lit/well-organized environment, fun team, productive group, major leader in the industry… You know your craft and take pride in your work. Your professional experience allows you to program, set-up and operate CNC and manual machines. Quality and accuracy drive you to produce defect-free products. Regular responsibilities will include but not be limited to the following:
CNC Machinist with MasterCam $40-50k, Elk Grove Village, IL
- Use MasterCam software to design parts
- Read/interpret blueprints, drawings and specs
- Ensure quality by inspecting parts and gauging dimensions
- Create prototype parts, one-of machined parts and low volume production parts.
Receptionist/ Administrative Assistant $14/hr, Northwest Suburbs of Chicago, IL
Extremely busy title company looking for a receptionist who can keep up with this fast paced office.
- Provide general front desk reception coverage; answering and directing incoming phone calls
- Welcome visitors by greeting them, in person or on the telephone
- Maintain reception area
- Order/Data Entry
- Sorting and distributing mail and deliveries
- Printing, scanning, and emailing documents
- Completing miscellaneous projects and duties as needed
- May perform other duties as assigned
- HS Degree or equivalent with a minimum of 2 years office experience required
- EXCELLENT computer skills (Microsoft Office Suite Preferred)
- Possess strong communication skills
- Flexibility, attention to detail, adaptability, and the ability to learn new information quickly
- A strong work ethic, self-motivated, and ability to take the initiative in completing tasks
This company has a very friendly environment and extremely flexible with the part time hours. Either three 8 hour days or five 4 hour days. Responsibilities:
Part-Time Accounts Receivable/Collections $18-$22/hr, Bensenville, IL
- Handle all collection calls on 60, 90, and 120 day old accounts
- All accounts receivable, applying payments, and credits.
- Identify and troubleshoot a variety of situations.
- Back up for accounting dept to just fill in.
- Previous work experience in Accounts Receivables
- Previous work experience in Collections
- Strong attention to detail
- Must be flexible with helping out.
Reputable, portfolio of 75+ local commercial and industrial properties, comprehensive benefits & company perks, career advancement! Previous experience in property management or construction is highly desirable. You will play a key role in responding to tenant requests and ensuring that buildings are in top-notch condition! Familiarity with real estate contracts and leases is extremely helpful. Opportunity is available immediately due to company growth. Join a dynamic team who will help to nurture your career! Day-to-day responsibilities will include but not be limited to the following:
Assistant Property Manager $40-$50/K Schaumburg, IL
- Satisfying immediate needs such as fire alarms, building supplies, seasonal needs, etc.
- Coordinating tours, inspections, repairs and maintenance
- Obtaining certificates of insurance and completed contracts
- Coordinating and scheduling progress meetings
- Traveling to various local properties to meet vendors, contractors, leasing agents, inspectors, etc.
- Utilizing MS Word/Excel/Outlook for traditional communication and various projects
- Successfully build rapport with tenants, contractors, vendors and the like
- Effectively multitask and prioritize responsibilities to ensure tenant satisfaction and smooth operating of properties
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Be reliable, resourceful and dedicated
- Have a valid drivers license and clean driving record
- Demonstrate a professional and polished demeanor while being warm and personable
Our client is a well know, well established, custom metal shop. They are looking for a fabricator to join their team! They are family owned and have been in business for over 60 years! Do you have fabricating experience? Are you looking for a reliable company? Do you have great attention to detail? If you are submit your resume, they are looking to hire ASAP! Some of the skills they are looking for is someone who is mechanically inclined, ability to read a tape measure, prior experience with sheet metal (stainless steel PLUS), TIG Welding is also a PLUS. Hours are 7am-3:30pm
Fabricator $18/hr, Chicago, IL
Metal fabricating company on the northwest side of Chicago is looking to add a Bilingual Machinist. You will be working with manual milling machines. Responsibilities include:
CNC Machinist $15-25/hr, Chicago, IL
- set-up, adjust, program and operate machine tools.
- calculate dimensions and tolerances using knowledge of mathematics and instruments (micrometers and calipers).
- accurately read blue prints, drawings and engineering information.
- design fixtures, tooling and experimental parts to meet special engineering needs.
- operating manual machines and programming
Our Client, a well established, GROWING fabrication company, is seeking a Quality Control Inspector! You will conduct tests to determine the quality of materials and finished products as well as identify areas of improvement to increase efficiency. Responsibilities:
Quality Control Inspector (Fabricated Steel) $45-$48/K, Elk Grove Village, IL
- Perform thorough examinations of all materials and finished products
- Handle detailed paperwork tasks. NCR’s MRT’s and Inspection Reports
- Identify and troubleshoot equipment problems and defects
- Participate in routine visual inspections
- Back up for Shipping and Receiving Department
- Maintain a clean and safe work environment
- Previous work experience in quality control,
- Strong attention to detail
- Familiar with AWS, ASME Code Requirments
- Familiar with ISO and able to do data entry to bring our program up to date
- Read a Tape Measure
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Blueprint Reading is a PLUS
Slitter/Die Cutting Machine Operator $15-$17/hr Mount Prospect, IL
- 7:00 am to 3:30 pm
- Must be able to problem solve on your own, figure out situations if necessary
- Need to have some experience as a Slitter.
- Great company with great benefits, looking to hire, ASAP!!!
Our client, a well-established manufacturing company, has an immediate opportunity for a talented inventory control professional. This successful company was established over 45 years ago and continues to grow. Join a great team, enjoy comprehensive benefits and a casual work environment.
Inventory Coordinator $40/k Lincolnwood, IL
- Monitor inventory levels, recommend purchase quantities, prepare requisitions and verify accuracy of purchase orders
- Determine monthly and annual usage, identify spikes/trends, monitor back orders
- Create bar codes and maintain ERP System (cost changes, part numbers, product codes, BOMs, Roll Ups)
- Prepare Engineering Change Notices and assist with special projects as needed
- Handle shipping documents, commercial invoice & HTS codes
- Perform cycle counts and coordinate physical inventory
Additional Office Positions:
- Accounts Payable Bensenville $45 – $50k
- Customer Service Glendale Heights $40k New Opportunity- Great company!
- Administrative Assistant North Chicago $33k
- Call Center Customer Service Wheeling $34 – $38k Growing Company! 3 New Openings!
- Account Manager Carol Stream $58 – $63k
- Sales/Service Coordinator Wood Dale $40-$50k
Additional Warehouse Positions:
- 2nd Shift Welder Gurnee $17-28/hr
- 2nd Shift Polisher Gurnee $13-15/hr
- 2nd Shift Material Handler Wheeling $14/hr
- 3rd Shift Material Handler Wheeling $15/hr
- QC Inspector Chicago $16-17/hr
- IT Hardware Technician Northbrook $15-16/hr
- Receiving Chicago $14/hr
- Machine Operator (2nd Shift) Elk Grove Village $15/h