Find Your Next Job Opportunity in the Chicagoland and Suburban Areas TodayThank you for visiting our website. BIRK Staffing works with a large volume of clients, many of which are experiencing tremendous growth! We invite you to browse our current and recurring opportunities. All job requirements are outlined as dictated by our clients. Please feel free to upload your resume. Only qualified candidates will be contacted. These jobs are getting filled fast, send your resume as soon as possible. Here are just some of the new opportunities we have available for 2018! Happy New Year 2018! Looking forward to seeing you all in 2018! Take Care!
Receptionist $13/hr-$14/hr Gurnee, ILGreat opportunity working with a marketing and advertising corporation in Gurnee. Handling incoming phone calls, mail, customer billing and invoicing. Very busy position wearing many hats. Need to have MS Word, Excel for basic spreadsheets. Will train an alot of areas. Professional office attire and professional phone manners. Need to hire asap.
Director of Marketing $150/k-$160/k plus bonus Crystal Lake, ILWorld renowned healthcare leader is seeking your talents due to internal promotion. Phenomenal career opportunity…make this your final employer! FOCUS: Develop and execute strategic long-term marketing plans to achieve annual global revenue and profit objectives. ESSENTIAL RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Collaborate with sales team and international colleagues to build brand awareness and equity, as well as identify and target appropriate customers
- Guide downstream marketing including advertising, promotion, brand-building, customer interaction via public relations, trade shows, etc.
- Develops and delivers presentations, educational programs and training
- Travel is required – 40% domestic and 10% international : You will participate in national, regional and local sales training meetings, customer visits/presentations and promotional events as required
- Provide accurate product forecasts, pricing guidelines and training events
- Supervises employees, conducting appraisals, rewarding/disciplining, and solving problems
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or related field
- 5 years marketing management experience
- Medical device experience
- Experience with digital and traditional marketing mediums
- Strong analytical skills applied toward business finance, pricing and forecasting
- Travel 50% of time (40% domestic, 10% international), current passport required
- Master of Business Administration Degree
- Capital Equipment
Office Asisstant $13-$14/hr Park Ridge, ILWarm, friendly and team-driven environment… We are need of someone trainable, but like being on the phone, talking with customers and learning.
- Answering incoming calls and greeting visitors
- Maintaining the filing system, preparing/stamping/distributing mail
- Performing accurate data entry of orders and invoice information
- Typing general office documents
- MS Word – Data entry, and invoicing
Full Charge Bookkeeper $42/k-$48/k Northbrook, IL Direct HireSmall, comfortable, quiet office…no micromanaging. Comprehensive benefits package and great team! Successful wholesale distributor established in 1986 has an immediate opportunity for an experienced bookkeeper. ESSENTIAL SKILLS REQUIRED:
- QuickBooks Pro 2013
- MS Office especially Excel
- A/P, A/R and Payroll experience
- Accuracy, self-motivation and ability to prioritize and meet deadlines
- Team mentality
- Processing payroll twice monthly using Paychex Software
- Calculating and entering quarterly commissions
- Daily deposits
- Cash basis accounting in QuickBooks (A/P, payroll and deposits, monthly journal entries, and monthly financial reports)
- Utilizing in-house sales program (run reports and reconcile commission statements as well as maintain and troubleshoot program)
- General office assistance including answering phones, supporting sales reps and customers, performing accurate data entry and running various reports
Account Manager $50/K Wheeling, IL Direct HireThe Account Manager is the first point of contact within this manufacturing environment and will direct a team that is focused on quality as well as meeting customer needs and exceeding expectations. As a leader you will outline objectives, delegate projects and coordinate all aspects of production. You will respond to a high volume of daily emails from external customers as well as internal departments including supply chain, engineering, production assembly, quality control and customer support. With a focus on building and managing relationships, you will be responsible for analyzing complex data to determine appropriate courses of action. Successful candidate will have a minimum of 3 years’ experience in a manufacturing environment with experience in project or account management. Proficiency with MS Office is required. Any ERP/MRP experience is beneficial. Core responsibilities will include but not be limited to the following:
- Collecting the standard cost variances, expedite fees, rework charges, and any other non-standard charges passed through to the customer and quote as needed.
- Working closely with Management to prepare and participate in quarterly business reviews
- Serving as primary point of contact for the customer, responsible for all day-to-day customer interactions
- Responsible for customer-facing reporting, including inventory and open order status
- Coordinate project launch for new customer on-boarding
- Report accurately the demand load including forecasts, firm orders, and any stocking agreements
- Assist in establishing and reviewing revenue budgets by customer periodically as required by Finance
- Effective communicator across all lines of business either face to face, email or telephone
Inside Sales $40/K-$47/K Gurnee, IL Direct HireJoin a company that has made a significant impact in its industry… Global manufacturer has delivered a vast, impressive and high-quality product line for over 100 years! As part of a successful sales team, your focus will be to increase sales and profitability by maintaining and establishing rapport, building long-term relationships and fostering customer satisfaction. You will learn the product line and distribution process which will allow you to go “above and beyond” for customers! KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Contact existing and potential customers to inform about products/services using a script
- Determine customer requirements and close the sale
- Enter orders, update customer database, answer questions, resolve grievances
- Maintain accurate documentation of communication with customer
- Meet daily, monthly and quarterly sales goals as outlined
- You will be the “voice of the customer” and a “solution provider.”
- Minimum 1-year successful inside sales experience with proven track record for meeting sales quotas
- Solid foundation in traditional computer programs and CRM software
- Effective communication skills
- Ability to make sound decisions, practice empathy, negotiate and handle rejection
Order Entry in Engineering Dept. $40/K-$45/K Elk Grove Village, IL Direct HireGreat career opportunity, comprehensive benefits, well-established and reputable company!!! This position will be responsible for handling functions between the parts division and the order fulfillment team.
- Management of all spare parts inquiries, quoting, ordering, pricing, processing etc.
- Catalog equipment quote turnaround within 24 hours
- Place parts order’s with our corporate office in Japan
- Track all parts orders so we can deliver on time every time
- Inventory level analysis for current and new products to assure proper customer support
- Inventory tracking
- Manage and support the contracts, purchase orders and inventory modules to ensure complete and accurate information.
- Support and maintain purchase order module to ensure complete and accurate information.
- Support, manage and implement the process that controls changes to customer requirements on material requests, purchase requisitions, purchase orders, contracts, vendor exceptions, receiving reconciliation, engineering specifications, category IDs, business unit disputes with the suppliers, deviations from normal supply processes, and emergent requests.
- Investigate and correct issues associated with mismatch invoices; contracts, purchase orders, deliveries, shipping, expediting orders, quality, and receiving.
- Support and implement the process that monitors and reports out on supplier performance trends, savings opportunities and achieved, discounts, and settlement agreements.
- Support the work plan and outage schedule requirements for material and services requirements.
- Sourcing activities related to the purchase of materials or services.
- Process returns to stock
- RMA (return merchandise authorization) shipping/process control
- Assist Engineering Group with BOM entry and part quotes
- Proficiency with MS Word, Excel, Access and PowerPoint
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Solid problem solving and decision making abilities
Inventory/Warehouse $14 – $15/hour Lincolnwood, ILInternational company, fantastic boss, strong employee retention, career advancement, start entry-level and move up… Our client is located on the North side of Chicago and has a career opportunity for a warehouse associate who will focus on cycle counting, monitoring inventory, and purchasing product for replenishment. This is a hands-on position and you must be willing to work as part of a team and roll up your sleeves to get the job done. Qualified candidates must have a resume that reflects some experience with inventory control. Basic MS Word & Excel required. You must be able to pass a pre-employment drug screening and criminal background check as well. This opportunity is available immediately and our client is ready to interview now!
Packaging $12 – $14/hr Elk Grove Village, ILWe are excited to recruit for an international manufacturing company that has multiple opportunities for reliable warehouse associates with a solid work ethic to work in various departments throughout the warehouse/production area. They are well-established and the company offers the opportunity to learn new skills and cross-train. Work shifts are Monday through Friday and start times vary per department: 5:45am, 6:45am and 9:45am. Qualified candidates must pass a pre-employment drug screening and criminal background check. Traditional opportunities include the following:
- Shipping (UPS or FedEx online) and Receiving
- Lift Truck/Cherry Picker/Reach Truck Operator
- Machine Operators/Press Operators
- Material Handlers