Find Your Next Job Opportunity in the Chicagoland and Suburban Areas Today
Thank you for visiting our website. BIRK Staffing works with a large volume of clients, many of which are experiencing tremendous growth! We invite you to browse our current and recurring opportunities. All job requirements are outlined as dictated by our clients. Please feel free to upload your resume. Only qualified candidates will be contacted. These jobs are getting filled fast, send your resume as soon as possible.
Parts Coordinator $38-$40/K Itasca Direct hire
The Parts Specialist is responsible for processing parts orders through our ERP Software, SAP Business One. This position requires strong attention to detail, time management, and organizational skills. Our ideal candidate has an enthusiastic team spirit and the ability to complete work quickly, efficiently, and accurately.
To the right Parts Coordinator, we offer:
- Competitive salary plus bonus
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Short and Long-Term disability and Group Life insurance
- Short and long-term disability and life insurance
- Employment with a stable, growing company
Since 2005, we have had been a technology driven company that designs and manufactures inspection and detection equipment for several industries. We have expanded its tradition of advancing quality control programs across the globe with innovative and reliable product inspection solutions for over 50 years.
Duties and Responsibilities for the Parts Coordinator:
- Management of all spare parts inquiries, quoting, ordering, pricing, processing etc.
- Catalog equipment quote turnaround within 24 hours
- Track all parts orders so we can deliver on time every time
- Highly motivated to grow the parts business
- Create spare part lists for our equipment
- Inventory level analysis for current and new products to assure proper customer support
- Inventory tracking for custom products designed locally, understand, stock or source parts as required by our customers
- Perform other duties and projects under the direction of the Parts Supervisor or Director of Customer Experience
Required Education and Experience:
- Minimum of 3- 5 years’ experience in customer service within the parts department
- Working knowledge of the Inventory, Purchasing, Stock level, Pricing modules of SAP B1 (ERP)
- Previous experience with MRP replenishment systems is required
- Excellent PC and computer skills (Word, Excel, Access, Power Point) with the ability to create reports when needed
- Bilingual is an advantage but not required
Brake Press $15-$22/hr Itasca
Large manufacturer looking for experienced Brake Press Operator with experience. Salary will be determined based on your level of experience. 1st and 2nd shift positions available. Working with sheet metal and stainless steel.
Spot Welder $12-$19/hr Itasca
This position requires someone with spot welding experience. Salary will be determined at the interview based on your level of experience. 1st and 2nd shift available. Spot welding of stainless steel, sheet metal and copper. More experience you have the higher the salary.
Outside Sales Rep. $80-$90/k Buffalo Grove – Direct Hire
This is a growing corporation and needs staff to keep up with the demand. You would be speaking with clients from all facets of retail in creating all their POP displays. Prefer someone who has had experience with outside sales, trade shows, or any experience working in the printing industries. Must be energetic, a team player, and open to communication. Professional not stuffy. Most of the current Sales staff make up to $300,000 a year. If you want to join a great company with a team oriented corporate culture, then please send your resume. Full benefits, commission and ESOP.
Grinder Polisher $13-$15/hr Elk Grove Village Entry Level!
We need to hire 2 people! Great opportunity for the right person, after 90-day probation period you will get full benefits and a raise. MUST have experience with RF Scan guns, and have prior picker/packer experience. Would prefer someone from the area or lives close. Team oriented environment and offers career path. If you have a solid work record and longevity at your last job. Please send your resume and join our team. Must pass pre-employment drug testing and criminal background check.
Marketing Specialist $58,000 – $63,000 Buffalo Grove, Direct hire
Must be very career oriented, there is some travel required, could be monthly or every couple of months. Great company culture and very positive environment. Marketing via social media, website and print. Prepare content for TV show, radio and trade shows. Will be go-to person at trade shows and special events for set-up. Working with your own Sales reps at these events, must attend some Titans football games.
The company provides full benefits that include Dental, Vision, Life insurance, and 401K.
Customer Service/Inside Sales $35,000 – $40,000 Niles Direct Hire
This huge corporation is experiencing tremendous growth and adding staff with opportunities. Casual team oriented environment that is focused on customer satisfaction. This position offers personal and professional growth.
This position requires the following:
* Accurate entering of orders received via phone, email or fax.
*Follow up with the customer regarding product and shipping information.
*Providing and monitoring status of quotes.
*Acting as liaison between customer and sales rep.
*Informing customers of promotions and sales.
*Maintaining accurate customer records.
Successful candidates will take pride in their work, enjoy helping others and being proactive. Basic computer skills required and data entry. Hours are Monday through Friday 8:00 am to 5:00 pm. For immediate consideration email your resume as soon as possible.
Pre employment drug testing and criminal background check.
Material Handler $13/hr Elk Grove Village Hot to hire!
We are in need of a material handler for the packaging floor, we are willing to train on Forklift for the right person. Must be dependable and want growth.
The shift will be 5:45a-2:15pm.
- Pulling and putting away materials for production
- Read, comprehend, and follow warehouse Standard Operation Procedures
- Assist in maintaining inventories
- Support other departments as needed daily basis to meet variable production demands
- Support daily objectives with limited supervision
- Ability to work with numbers and have basic math skills
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds on a regular basis
- Must be able to read, write, and comprehend the English language
Must pass a pre employment drug testing and criminal background check. Full benefits, including 401K!