Find Your Next Job Opportunity in the Chicagoland and Suburban Areas Today
Thank you for visiting our website. BIRK Staffing works with a large volume of clients, many of which are experiencing tremendous growth! We invite you to browse our current and recurring opportunities. All job requirements are outlined as dictated by our clients. Please feel free to upload your resume. Only qualified candidates will be contacted. These jobs are getting filled fast, send your resume as soon as possible.
Parts Coordinator $40/K Elk Grove Village, IL
The Parts Specialist is responsible for processing parts orders through our ERP Software, SAP Business One. This position requires strong attention to detail, time management, and organizational skills. Our ideal candidate has an enthusiastic team spirit and the ability to complete work quickly, efficiently, and accurately.
To the right Parts Coordinator, we offer:
- Competitive salary plus bonus
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Short and Long-Term disability and Group Life insurance
- Short and long-term disability and life insurance
- Employment with a stable, growing company
Since 2005, we have had been a technology driven company that designs and manufactures inspection and detection equipment for several industries. We have expanded its tradition of advancing quality control programs across the globe with innovative and reliable product inspection solutions for over 50 years.
Duties and Responsibilities for the Parts Coordinator:
- Management of all spare parts inquiries, quoting, ordering, pricing, processing etc.
- Catalog equipment quote turnaround within 24 hours
- Track all parts orders so we can deliver on time every time
- Highly motivated to grow the parts business
- Create spare part lists for our equipment
- Inventory level analysis for current and new products to assure proper customer support
- Inventory tracking for custom products designed locally, understand, stock or source parts as required by our customers
- Perform other duties and projects under the direction of the Parts Supervisor or Director of Customer Experience
Required Education and Experience:
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Minimum of 3- 5 years’ experience in customer service within the parts department
- Working knowledge of the Inventory, Purchasing, Stock level, Pricing modules of SAP B1 (ERP)
- Previous experience with MRP replenishment systems is required
- Excellent PC and computer skills (Word, Excel, Access, Power Point) with the ability to create reports when needed
- Excellent communicator, written and oral, with strengths in organization and planning
- Highly organized and motivated to grow within the organization
- Bilingual is an advantage but not required
Account Rep/Inside Sales $40 – $43/K Gurnee, IL
This position exists to generate the highest possible sales dollar volume and profitability in an assigned district (CA & IL), to foster long-term customer relationships/satisfaction, maximize value to our customers, and to convert competitive accounts in the district in a cost-effective manner.
Key Areas of Responsibility:
- Achieve annual quota in designated product categories through outbound and inbound calling activities.
- Develop then implement quarterly and annual strategies for quota attainment consistent with regional and corporate strategy.
- Prioritize selling time to generate sales volume, achieve account penetration, market share growth, and complete district coverage.
- Use discount-pricing authority in a manner, which ensures the highest dollar volume sales while maintaining the strongest profitability possible.
- Cover all vacant territories to ensure customers receive a continuum of sales and service for clinical products.
- Uncover new business opportunities for the clinical product line by determining hospital budgets for new year, discovering brand preferences, collecting information on hospital construction, following convention and direct mail leads, and distributing product literature.
- Develop targeted account strategies with field sales reps and distribution to maximize account penetration. Coordinate call activities with field sales representatives. Jointly develop account plans to determine best approach for facilities including call frequency, promotions, and key contacts. As a team determine which approach will result in the highest dollar volume of sales and strong customer relations.
- Develop and maintain consultative sales relationships with key buying influences in each account.
- Maintain complete knowledge of each account’s current and long-term purchase plans for designated products. Keep field reps informed of all changes in plans, objectives, and key buying influences.
- Prepare and provide formal written price quotes and supply agreements to customers.
Picker/Packer$14 – $15/hr Buffalo Grove
Immediate opportunity for a reliable warehouse associate with prior picking/packing experience. This is a well organized environment that utilizes a voice picking system to cut down on errors. The product line is vast and the pace is constant so it may take a few days to get your rhythm. We are looking for a career minded individual as this is a promotable position. Resumes must reflect prior warehouse experience picking/packing and using RF scan guns. This is a clean, well-organized and well-lit environment. Company offers unsurpassed benefits including on-premises workout facility! Qualified candidates must pass pre-employment drug testing and criminal background check. Please submit resume for immediate consideration.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $14.00 to $15.00 /hour
Technical Writer in Engineering- $65-$70/K Elk Grove Village
This position offers great benefits including 401K, bonus and huge growth. There was growth of over 30% overall last year. If you are looking for a fast paced, positive environment then carefully read this job opportunity and if your a fit please send your resume asap.
As a technical writer it is your job to assist Marketing in making engineering information simple and understandable for the customers and masses.
- You need to possess a Bachelor’s degree
- 3- 5 years experience in technical writing, a plus would be content creation in manufacturing or packaging or capital equipment
- Content creation – sales orientated training materials including website content, video, text, graphic, sound and video
- Aid in creation of presentations, brochures, and blogs
- Help create documentation methodology and framework to best manage and distribute created content to internal staff and 3rd party sales agents
The ideal person would enjoy wearing multiple hats, and enjoy new projects. We are a technology driven company that designs and manufacturers inspection and detection equipment for the food industry. After 50 years in business we continue to grow and offer a team oriented environment. Must be able to pass pre employment testing including a drug test and criminal background check.
Receiving Clerk- $13-$14/hr Northbrook
Large supplier is in need of someone who is looking for stable job with growth opportunities in salary and position. Looking to hire ASAP!
- At least 3 years solid receiving exp., It is not so much loading and or unloading, they need to know: how to receive in product properly, break down or sort out products and match up the products and quantities with the proper p.o.’s, then put away in correct locations and enter in system. Using a sit down forklift daily.
Commercial Tire Technician $15-$17/hr They need one more!
This position is working for one of the largest national tire chains in the US. Great opportunity for growth of a career. This is a very physical position, lifting, standing, bending and good common sense to fill out paperwork. Must have a valid drivers license, be 21 years of age and be able to qualify for medical (DOT card).
Dismount and mount any type of commercial tires.
Determine repairable tires according to RMA guidlines
Retreading or repairs
Proper execution of billing documents
Perform daily pre and post trip inspections for vehicle being driven
Any other tasks assigned by management
Must have High School diploma, at least 3 months relevant experience, but will train someone with stable work record. Must pass pre employment testing including drug test and criminal background check. Come join our team!
Full Charge Bookkeeper $40-$45/k
Looking for someone who can wear alot of hats and has a great personality. This position requires someone who can work on their own and be detailed. The following areas are required:
- A/P – A/R
- Cash Receipts
- Data Entry of Sales and Commissions
- Assist Customer Service when necessary
- Supply Customers with letters of guarantee
- Be able to create an order and issue it a PO#
- Word, Excel and Outlook
Great opportunity for the right person who is looking for growth. Variety is the spice of life!
Receiving/Stocking Clerk $13/hr Northbrook
This large distributor is looking for someone who wants a career and growth. Must have a stable work record and be willing to learn a fast paced environment. Break down and sort product. Properly receive product, correctly match up PO’s with quantities and product. Put product in correct inventory area and enter it into system. 8:30 am to 5:00 pm. Full benefits.
Outside Sales Rep. $80-$90/k Buffalo Grove – Direct Hire
This is a growing corporation and needs staff to keep up with the demand. You would be speaking with clients from all facets of retail in creating all their POP displays. Prefer someone who has had experience with outside sales, trade shows, or any experience working in the printing industries. Must be energetic, a team player, and open to communication. Professional not stuffy. Most of the current Sales staff make up to $300,000 a year. If you want to join a great company with a team oriented corporate culture, then please send your resume. Full benefits, commission and ESOP.
Grinder Polisher $13-$15/hr Elk Grove Village Entry Level!
We need to hire 2 people! Great opportunity for the right person, after 90-day probation period you will get full benefits and a raise. MUST have experience with RF Scan guns, and have prior picker/packer experience. Would prefer someone from the area or lives close. Team oriented environment and offers career path. If you have a solid work record and longevity at your last job. Please send your resume and join our team. Must pass pre-employment drug testing and criminal background check.
Material Handler $13/hr Elk Grove Village Hired! Yahoo!
We are in need of a material handler for the packaging floor, we are willing to train on Forklift for the right person. Must be dependable and want growth.
The shift will be 5:45a-2:15pm.
- Pulling and putting away materials for production
- Read, comprehend, and follow warehouse Standard Operation Procedures
- Assist in maintaining inventories
- Support other departments as needed daily basis to meet variable production demands
- Support daily objectives with limited supervision
- Ability to work with numbers and have basic math skills
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds on a regular basis
- Must be able to read, write, and comprehend the English language
Must pass a pre employment drug testing and criminal background check. Full benefits, including 401K!